January 25, 2020
Jason Schechterle and BurningShield.com wants everyone who visits this website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding. We strive to make our website accessible to persons of all abilities and maintain due diligence with ADA standards. We will attempt to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines put forth by the World Wide Web Consortium as time and budget allow.
What Are We Doing?
We have recently completed a review of the site to identify non-compliant elements and are working to bring them into compliance.
During 2020, we will be working on completing the following tasks:
- Identifying the site’s language in header code
- Fixing all images in pages and posts providing descriptions
- Fixing Redundant links
- Fixing Empty links
- Fixing Button text and other anchor texts
- Checking and adding labels to form fields
- Improving form validation by displaying an on-page message that describes how many errors there were in the page
- Adding aria-described by attributes and improved fields instructions
- Fixing Headings and Logical Order
- Fixing Contrast ratio
We will continue to review our site to insure we are providing our visitors an easy to use website experience. Again, should you see anything that you believe will help people with disabilities to use our website please use the contact information so we may review the issue.
Our efforts are ongoing as ADA standards and guidelines may change, or we may find additional items that need to be compliant.
This accessibility statement only covers www.burningshield.com. You may find outbound links to other sites and accessibility on those sites is the responsibility of the site owners and are not managed or controlled by www.burningshield.com.
Need Help or Have Questions?
If you need assistance navigating this website, please use our contact form. We also want to hear from you if you have questions or feedback about this site’s accessibility.